Pages

description of blog

This photo was taken by our daughter, Sarah Timmons, or my wife, depending on who you ask. We were in Rehoboth Beach, DE on Easter Sunday, 2011.


Several years ago, on the way home from a family vacation, I picked up a notebook and quickly recorded an incident that had occurred involving our son. Eventually, I used that story to illustrate something about my spiritual walk as a believer in Christ. Thus began a deliberate attempt to document the significance of everyday events. Almost any ordinary circumstance in daily life can become fodder for another story. This, almost by definition, lends itself to a blog.

Of course, many of the entries here are just ordinary diary style stuff... the stuff of ordinary blogs. Good grief, I don't want to be ordinary.


Friday, August 24, 2012

OWN the NIGHT

Front of Bookmark
Back of Bookmark

Our Sarah entered a bookmark contest at the Greenwood Public Library in Greenwood, DE.

When I got home today, she came to me and said "Mommy told me to show this to you."

Sarah did not inherit one single ounce of drawing talent from me.  But it must have been hibernating in my blood, as my brother Buddy is equally talented.






















2 comments:

MomMom said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcia said...

Congratulations, Sarah!! But don't let your Dad (or his family) take all the credit for your talent. Creative juices seem to flow on both sides of your gene pool.